Study Title: The Manitoba Brain Injury Association Financial Empowerment Program (MBIA-FEP) project: Survey study.
We are doing a research survey study to learn more about managing finances for Manitobans living with brain injury. In this study, acquired brain injury (ABI) includes traumatic brain injury, stroke, or other types of brain injury.
This survey takes about 10-20 minutes to complete.
We greatly appreciate participation from adults who are 18 years or older and either:
- Live in Manitoba and live with ABI (brain injury or stroke survivor)
- Are family/caregivers/close-others who provide or have provided care or support to a Manitoban adult living with ABI.
There are three different ways you can do this survey:
- Online using this link: https://rcsurvey.radyfhs.umanitoba.ca/surveys/?s=T7RAYTNTLK
- Paper copy and mailing it back to us (stamped envelope provided)
- By phone with the research staff
Contact us if you have any questions, concerns, would like a paper-copy sent to you, or want to complete the survey by phone:
Dr. Lisa Engel (Department of Occupational Therapy, University of Manitoba). Phone: 204-789-3419 (please leave a message)
This study has been approved by the University of Manitoba Health Research Ethics Board: HS24883 (H2021:175)This study is funded in part by the Government of Canada’ Social Development Partnerships Program – Disability component. The funder does not have access to th