|Join Tangled staff & artists for an online discussion about the topic of our Fall 2018 Exhibition: Flourishing. You’ll have the opportunity to share your thoughts on questions such as:
* What does “Human Flourishing” look like?
* What constitutes suffering?
* What wisdom can disability-identified individuals share with the rest of society about prospering in a predominantly ableist world?
How to Participate:
1) Log on to Twitter on June 9th at 4 pm until 5 pm EST (for start time in your time zone, see below)
2) Ensure you’re following us on twitter, (click here for our profile)
3) Reply to our numbered questions (Q1, Q2, Q3, etc.) with your corresponding answers (A1, A2, A3, etc.)
4) End all your tweets with the hashtag: #Flourishing18
5) Engage with other participants
If you have any questions about how to participate in our tweet chat, email our communications coordinator Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, June 91 – 2 pm Pacific Time
2 – 3 pm Mountain Time
3 – 4 pm Central Time
4 -5 pm Eastern Time
5-6 pm Atlantic Time