Executive Director, Application Deadline April 19
Arts AccessAbility Network Manitoba is dedicated to the full inclusion of artists and audiences with disabilities into all facets of the arts community.
Include all artists and audiences with disabilities into every facet of the arts community.
To facilitate a network of artists and stakeholders from both the arts and disability communities that supports artists with disabilities in achieving individual artistic excellence, promotes higher visibility of these artists within all disciplines and promotes policies and practices intended to make the arts more accessible to all Manitobans.
The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors and works collaboratively with the Chairperson and Board on developing artistic programming, financial management and strategic planning for the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, QuickBooks and WordPress
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Good organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- General knowledge of the arts and disability arts an asset
Time: 15 hours per week
Salary: $17/hr. plus MERCs
- Assist with facilitating day to day operations of AANM
- Handle daily correspondence (written, telephone and e-mails)
- Maintain membership database
- Maintain files and accurate financial records
- Update and maintain AANM Website including collecting new material, research, news and events, photos, etc. on WordPress
- Organize monthly meeting – book space, prepare minutes, circulate minutes
- Organize yearly AGM – book space, collect reports
- Organize member workshops as required
- Take part in AANM events
To apply please send your resume to: email@example.com