Artists are invited to participate in our community art sale situated on the third floor of Portage Place Shopping Centre, in the area outside the Globe Theater, IMAX and washrooms surrounding the escalators.
Thursday, June 8, 2017
Community Art Exhibition 11:00AM | Concert 7PM
The “Central Park Community Concert and Art Sale” will consist of two events, the first being the community art sale and the second a community concert. Both events promote community development and celebration! The event introduces the Central Park community to cultural diversity through culinary, musical and artistic mediums.
There is no charge to the artists for exhibition. Exhibiting artists and patrons will be surveyed for views on the event. Deadline for application forms is May 15th.
Artists are responsible for:
- Bringing artwork to the 3rd floor of Portage Place on June 8th at 10 am
- Setting up and taking down their own artwork
- All sales of their art (cash only sales, artists must bring their own float)
- Pricing and labeling of their art
- Monitoring their art from 11am-6pm
- All artwork must be taken down at 6pm
- Deadline to submit application is May 15th
Submit your application by email or in person to:
2nd Level, East Retail, Unit 274-A
Portage Place Shopping Centre,
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3B 3H6